Corporate Development Director, Forética, Spain
Jaime Silos holds several degrees and training programs in the fields of management, finance and law:
- Executive Certificate on Strategy and Innovation at MIT Sloan (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
- Excellence Program on Finance at Wharton (University of Pennsylvania).
- MBA at IE (Instituto de Empresa).
- Master on Financial Markets at IEB (Instituto de estudios bursátiles).
- Law degree at UCM (Universidad Complutense de Madrid).
Jaime Silos started his career as a security analyst at Argus Vickers’ London office. After his MBA at IE he entered the field of sustainability by joining Forética as Corporate Development Director. Silos has been in charge of strategic planning, products and services and research since 2003.
Jaime Silos is author of several publications such as The Forética Report and the RSEarch series. He has contributed through several articles and conferences to the knowledge and awareness of CR and sustainability.
Jaime Silos is collaborating with EOI business school in Madrid lecturing on CR and sustainability in several programs.