Barcelona, 18 – 19 October 2012
What is RSB Event?
Put simply, RSB Event is about Business, Sustainability and CSR Strategy; how to implement, engage, innovate, report and measure the value of your CR & S efforts.
RSB Event has been designed with your business needs firmly in mind. You will not be sat passively listening to companies presenting their own efforts. We understand your time is precious. During the two days, the back-to-back, interactive sessions will cover every aspect of CSR strategy, with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and receive feedback and insight from both the expert speakers and also your attending peers. Investing these two days is a most efficient and effective way to fast-track and update your knowledge from real Experts and Leaders in the field – from companies and organisations such as GRI, Unilever, CSR Europe, Panasonic, Molson Coors, Telefonica, SCA, TriplePundit, ING Bank, Sanofi and many more.
RSB Event will be a small, select gathering. The boutique feel and smaller size of the group (80-100 pple), will ensure that networking is not only an exchange of business cards and superficial small-talk; you will have meaningful conversations and create lasting contacts with others passionate about CSR and Sustainability.
For the full agenda and content, please see the programme. Briefly, highlights include
- Setting a Sustainable Supply Chain,
- Engaging and Training Employees,
- Using Innovation to create a sustainable future,
- Successful Stakeholder relations: Government and Business, the Board and Employees,
- Successfully implementing CR&S Strategy in a global company whilst remaining locally relevant,
- New business models with CSR and Sustainability at the core to capitalise on new market opportunities,
- Putting Internal Metrics in place to measure CSR efforts whilst linking them to the strategic planning process
- …and much more.
RSB Event is organised by Impact Five Group, an independent organiser of international strategic business events for senior decision-makers from global companies.
Benefits of Attending
- Time-efficient, accelerated learning through two intensive days of sessions with an interactive format.
- Increase your ROI with sessions designed to show you the keys to using Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability to add value to your business.
- Carefully selected Speakers to deliver engaging insight on the most pressing industry concerns.
- Participatory sessions and Brainstorming, to pool peer-knowledge and get the most out of the combined experience in the room.
- Learn how to create a CSR culture and tackle the issue of employee and stakeholder engagement.
- Successfully implement a Global CSR policy whilst remaining locally relevant.
- Discuss how to drive Innovation and Value with Sustainable and Responsible business.
- Managing Corporate Communications and PR to communicate your actions to the public, employees and stakeholders.
- Insights on the future of Sustainability and Responsible Business trends.
- Facilitated and innovative networking which guarantees you make quality contacts whilst disconnecting from the office and having fun.
- Our friendly staff will deliver a superior quality event and meet individual needs with a personal touch.
- Take away downloadable presentations, notes and ideas, important connections and memories of an engaging, educational and enjoyable two days!
- Your attendance will have a positive social influence, as 10% of your delegate fees will be donated to a charity through the Impact Five Group CSR policy.
- Earn Loyalty Points redeemable in the future.
Senior and Managerial Level Executives who have an interest in Corporate Responsibility, Responsible Business, Sustainable resources and business practice, Innovation and R&D, Supply Chain Management, efficient and responsible Operations, Employee Engagement with Sustainable Initiatives, Society and Ethics, Communications and Public Relations, Environmental Professionals, professionals interested in increasing ROI through Responsible Business.
Suggested Job Titles include, but are not limited to,
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Sustainability Officer
- VP & SVP, Corporate Communications
- VP & SVP, Business Development
- Environment and Renewables
- Innovation and R&D
- Governmental & Public Affairs Policy Advisor
- PR Director
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Managing Director
- Supply Chain Manager
- Country Manager
- VP & SVP, Human Resources
- VP & SVP, Employee Engagement
- CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Brand Manager
- Corporate Strategy
- Business Ethics
Download the registration form.