General Registration Information
- You will receive a Booking Confirmation via email once we have received your registration; by registering for the event you have accepted our terms and conditions.
- A member of the administration team will then be in touch regarding hotel recommendation, conference location, travel advice and other necessary event information.
- Payment for the event needs to be received in full prior to the conference.
- For delegates who wish to pay on the day, admittance to the conference will depend on available space and immediate payment in full.
- For attendees with specific Visa requirements, please specify when returning your registration and a member of the team will be in touch to take things further.
Included in your Registration
- Standard Booking. You have registered for full access to the two day conference. This includes refreshments throughout the two days, lunch both days, dinner and social activity on day one. Your booking does not include accommodation, flights, airport transfers or an evening meal on day 2.
- VIP Booking. You have registered for full access to the two day conference. This includes refreshments throughout the two days, lunch both days, dinner and social activity on day one. Your booking also includes airport transfers, hotel accommodation for two nights, VIP registration and networking. Your booking does not include an evening meal on day two or flights.
Cancellations, Substitutions, Credit-Notes and Discounts
- In case of cancellation, a substitute delegate is welcomed at no extra charge.
- If a substitute is not possible, you need to inform us in writing of your wish to cancel. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will refund your booking fee less administration charge of 10% if we receive your cancellation more than four weeks before the event.
- If we receive your cancellation more than two weeks before the event, but less than four weeks, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- If we receive notice of cancellation less than two weeks before the event, regretfully no refunds are available.
- If you are unable to attend the event you have registered for, but do not wish to send a replacement or cancel, we will issue a Credit Note. You can use the credit note to attend any Impact Five Group event within a one year period from the date of issue.
- In the case of cancellation when a group booking has been made, and a group discount applied, attending delegates will be required to pay fees for the number of delegates who actually attend.
- All discounts and fees are applied at Impact Five Group discretion.
- It is possible to combine Discount promotions. These discounts include but are not exclusive to: Loyalty Points, Advance booking, Group, other Impact Five Group or Event promotion or code.
- To be eligible for Advance Booking Discounts and other time-sensitive promotions, the completed Registration Form or online booking needs to be received by Impact Five Group before the deadline – GMT+1 (applied at Impact Five Group discretion). In the case of payment to be made by invoice, the Registration Form needs to be received before the specified time deadline, although payment may be made after the promotional deadline but received in full before the Event.
- Impact Five Group reserves the right to change the date or cancel any Event for any reason. All delegates will be given the option of attending the re-scheduled event. If a delegate cannot attend or does not wish to attend the re-scheduled event, then they will be given a full-refund if the refund request is received in writing by Impact Five Group.
Programme Changes and Updates
- Impact Five Group reserves the right to make changes to the programme. These can be due to Speaker substitution, cancellation or other unforeseen occurrence.
- Programme updates and changes will be announced on the Event Website, Event Social Media and any changes altered in the online version of the Programme.
- If you wish to be notified of all alterations to the Programme, please sign up to our social media groups and Newsletter.
- Impact Five Group reserves the right to make changes to the Programme and any other aspect of the Conference that are deemed to be within the best interest of the event, without liability.
Documentation and Audio-Visual recordings
- During the event, you will be given a name-tag at morning registration. You will be required to wear this for the duration of the conference.
- After the event, all presentations (for which we have received Speaker permission) and documentation from the event will be available for delegates to download.
- It is strictly prohibited to make audio-visual recordings at the Event. In the case of such recordings being detected, the materials will be confiscated and at Impact Five Group discretion, the delegate ejected from the Event.
- As a delegate at the Event, you consent to photographic and audio-visual recordings being taken of the Event, to be used by Impact Five Group for marketing, promotional or any other reason.
- Impact Five Group reserves the right to refuse admittance or reject an individual from the Event who does not comply with the company Conditions, or who is believed to pose a security threat or other threat of disruption to the running of the Event.
- Impact Five Group reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.